Toolbox do not working!

Guys, every time I'm playing on the computer, I can't use a toolbox for generators, an option doesn't appear: "fix it with a toolbox", as it appears when I play in the video game. Can someone help me? The toolbox works to sabotage the hooks, but does not fix the generators! ๐Ÿ˜”


Comments

  • Did you already use up the toolbox? As of 3.6.0, toolboxes repair faster but are used up much faster as well. When they're fully used, you'll hold onto the toolbox and keep it if you escape, but you won't be able to use it for the rest of the match. (The same goes for other items as well.)


  • I can't use it at all. The bar with the toolbox capacity does not even decrease

  • @Huanna said:

    I can't use it at all. The bar with the toolbox capacity does not even decrease

    If it happens again, could you grab a screenshot of the prompt not appearing while you're standing next to a generator and stick it in the Bug Reporting section? We'll take a look.