Survivor discussion... perk related
First off I don't have all of the survivors unlocked
Secondly I don't have all available perks unlocked yet
So I want to gather thoughts on playing survivors with their own perks and how would you set them up?
First off I don't have all of the survivors unlocked
Secondly I don't have all available perks unlocked yet
So I want to gather thoughts on playing survivors with their own perks and how would you set them up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would recommend in order
Feng Min (DLC)
Lithe, Spine Chill, Resilience, and Alert
Meg (Base)
Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Sprine Chill, and Kindred
Jake (Base)
Iron Will, Resilience, Spine Chill, Kindred
Nea ( Free DLC)
Balanced Landing, Urban Evasion, Resilience, Kindred
David (Free DLC)
Were gonna Live Forever, Dead Hard, Resilience, Kindred
Almost every Survivor has 1 or 2 good base perks.
Cool... I see that
It would be nice to have different play styles for the survivors.... cause the meta is boring and I dont have it.... lol
If you tell me who you got I can tell you perks or builds I would use for them including up to items. Sadly a lot of perks from the generic pool are pretty bad overall so I'll attempt to focus on builds from the perks from each surv and supplement with generic perks. I've always wanted to be able to do that, but considered lvling survivors a waste of time outside 1 male and 1 female.
Oh don't get me wrong I plan on getting all perks
I'm just going to be playing certain survivors to do certain things
Like Tapp to clear totoms
Dwight for cooperative play
Kate to be chased to hell and back
Jake to be a Sabo specialist
So on and so forth
Nah I figured that's what you wanted. I know a lot of people orginally used to be like that too. Have fun with those builds though they can really bring the game alive sometimes.
I do have Feng Min to lvl 50 :)