Disconected in the middle of the match

Ever since the last update sometimes I get disconected from the game for no reason,meaning that all the time I spent in that match was pointless,just had a game where I was about to exit the gate and suddently I got no internet connection for a few second then I find myself into the main menu screen...

Comments

  • Did it come up with any prompt from EAC? You might need to try verifying your game files/ re-download on console, and that your internet connection is actually stable.

  • @NotDBD said:

    Did it come up with any prompt from EAC? You might need to try verifying your game files/ re-download on console, and that your internet connection is actually stable.

    yes it said disconected from network or something like that

  • What platform are you on? It might just be a server issue but if you are on PC I would still recommend verifying your files. :)