Jeepers Creepers DLC ?

Jus an idea . But honestly I'm trying to think of the mysterious survivor as a clue . If it was Jason, would survivor be Tommy jarvis? If it was pennywise , would it be richie? Long shot ....... if it was jeepers Creepers, would it be Daryl or the the dad with the harpoon truck from JC2? Dracula >Van Helsing. Jus food for thought, what do u think?

Comments

  • I don't think BHVR wants to make ties with the director of that franchise and I sure as hell won't buy that chapter if so.

  • Yeah Jeepers Creepers is never going to be in DBD. Pretty sure a dev has mentioned it somewhere.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    Not sure Jeepers Creepers will ever be in DBD.

    The director of those movies..how to put this..He likes kids. Allot. He got convicted of it.

    That makes the Jeepers Creepers IP pretty much poison to any media that uses it. People would have a field day yelling that BHVR 'supports' that sort of thing, if they used the JC license.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1275295#Comment_1275295

    This.

    Although I feel terrible for the writer(s). They have an IP that they can’t utilise any further because of how tarnished it is.

    It is a shame though. Concept wise the chapter would be amazing, but because of the stigma behind it would honestly hurt BHVR in a very bad way potentially destroying DBD as journalists lash out at BHVR for supporting the directors actions. It's sad, but that's the world we live in 1 wrong can undo so much.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1275317#Comment_1275317

    And ruin the livelihoods of so many innocent, totally unaware people.

    Just look at all those people working on Kevin Spacey’s last film, and how that negatively affected them.

    Agreed. So much these days is easy to ruin. Peoples lives can be destroyed due to association. I don't think it's correct, but sometimes it's easier to cut off part of a festering wound then to cleanse it.

  • Thank you all for the heads up , I should have done some more digging . I had no clue any of that happened . That is sad , what a pos , would have been a good DLC .

  • No. It should never happen. For obvious reasons.

    I only found out about the director's past a few years ago.

    On the subject of the franchise: I remember when I saw the original Jeepers Creepers trailer...it looked great. I saw it at the cinema...started off really well...and as soon as the Creeper was revealed as some kind of flying monster...I completely lost interest.

    I've never watched the second one all the way through (starts in cornfields and then a school bus I believe) and the third one I did actually watch on Netflix and as a film wasn't as bad as it's portrayed.

    But including The Creeper in DBD? It would be a public relations disaster for BHVR. No money should be put in the director's pocket.