PTB on Tuesday yaaay

They just announced on the stream that we can play the new characters on tuesday. I am so excited. Still think it is a female killer. They once said that killers will neeeever talk so we can say it is not the guy more likely the woman was reborn after being killed maybe as an Onni? 

Comments

  • Amazing. Cant wait.
  • I’m excited it’s an original killer. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • Is that all we get for prep? They let us know it'll be out Tuesday and then go onto the "play with the devs" garbage? Did they give any information about what is going to be released on the PTB? What changes are being tested? What the survivor and killers perks and/or powers are? Anything other than "It'll be up Tuesday?"

    I swear, this company...

    They said they want to keep the changes a surprise and said all of the important clues are in the teasers. They said there will definitely be a change to Decisive strike soon. 
  • @Fengminni said:
    ZombieGenesis said:

    Is that all we get for prep? They let us know it'll be out Tuesday and then go onto the "play with the devs" garbage? Did they give any information about what is going to be released on the PTB? What changes are being tested? What the survivor and killers perks and/or powers are? Anything other than "It'll be up Tuesday?"

    I swear, this company...

    They said they want to keep the changes a surprise and said all of the important clues are in the teasers. They said there will definitely be a change to Decisive strike soon. 

    I believe last time they said there is going to be a change to DS was before clown.

    It was a lame stream tbh.

  • HeroLives said:
    I’m excited it’s an original killer. 
    Are u sure? 
  • This content has been removed.
  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    Is that all we get for prep? They let us know it'll be out Tuesday and then go onto the "play with the devs" garbage? Did they give any information about what is going to be released on the PTB? What changes are being tested? What the survivor and killers perks and/or powers are? Anything other than "It'll be up Tuesday?"

    I swear, this company...

    what a huge crybaby '-'

    i swear, this community...

  • .......................... why on earth are they back peddling on DS again?
  • This content has been removed.
  • Your definition of crying seems to be rather loose and incorrect. I asked a number of questions and then shook my head when I realized what the response was; BHVR no longer cares to speak directly to their community.

    Honestly if I was in their position I wouldn’t speak to anyone directly either. You can not please everyone. It is basically catch 22. 
  • Suprises are fun. :D

  • Is that all we get for prep? They let us know it'll be out Tuesday and then go onto the "play with the devs" garbage? Did they give any information about what is going to be released on the PTB? What changes are being tested? What the survivor and killers perks and/or powers are? Anything other than "It'll be up Tuesday?"

    I swear, this company...

    Be thankful, the developers do everything to make DBD awesome and it really makes me upset when someone just whines. Please just give the developers some props! :)