PC - Character silent after adrenaline proc

Example

I was put in the dieing state and left on the ground in dieing state. The last generator was completed which made adrenaline go off and got me up into the injured state. My character was silent as if I had iron will even though I don't run that perk

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - kate
  • Perks played - adrenaline 2, dead hard 2, we're going to live forever 3, kindred 3
  • Map - temple of purgation
  • Frequency of the issue - just once, may or may not be reproducible


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The perk benefits survivors therefore, it is a low priority bug. Im a Spirit main and shes the only killer I enjoy play. With this bug being in the game I wont play DbD until it gets fixed. Waiting patiently.

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    The perk benefits survivors therefore, it is a low priority bug. Im a Spirit main and shes the only killer I enjoy play. With this bug being in the game I wont play DbD until it gets fixed. Waiting patiently.

    Also, this bug has been since the release of The Deathslinger