The next killer is
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out... mysterious survivor is jennifer aniston.....BHVR, you have out done yourselfs ๐ค๐ค๐ค
Tagged:
Trusted
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out... mysterious survivor is jennifer aniston.....BHVR, you have out done yourselfs ๐ค๐ค๐ค
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it Will be killer clowns from Space.๐
Lmao that would be awesome too...but i'm still going with leprechaun because of this would be so freaking ridiculous ๐๐๐
Man, I hope so. That movie was hilarious, and I would play the crap out of baby Jennifer Aniston as a survivor.
LMFAO at baby Jennifer Ainston as a survivor, too OP...it will haunt my dreams now...
Plus, it they could do leprechuan, chucky seems to be about the same height...