Wraith = Hacker

This guy is calling me hacker because I broke pallets and generators while invisible :|

Comments

  • Don't worry, nothings gonna happen to you.

    Guy probably hasn't played since the Wraith got his update. Either that or he is just that incompetent.

    Any ways, lol got a good laugh.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    Don't worry, nothings gonna happen to you.

    Guy probably hasn't played since the Wraith got his update. Either that or he is just that incompetent.

    Any ways, lol got a good laugh.

    I don't worry at all. I just can't stop laughing at this new players sometimes :D

  • Got called out on using a terror radius hack.
    Had M&A equipped.

    FeelsWraithMan

  • Hey, the Wraith Cube was only 8 months ago you can't pretend that everyone knows about it!

  • @MONKEYMAN said:
    This guy is calling me hacker because I broke pallets and generators while invisible :|

    Please tell me this guy is meming

  • MOOOM this killer is using an invisibility hack
    PULL THE PLUG

  • Wraith OP, plz nerf

  • I always call people hacker, camper, tunneler and allaround ######### when I lose, then make something up to report them for. The experience just isn't complete without it.