Is this working right?

I haven't played in 5 months, hop on today to see what's new and improved.

In my first game I was hooked well off of we're the actual hook was, not a big deal but at this point I'd expect these visual bugs to be worked out.

Fast forward, killer has 3 in the bag and for what ever reason, be intentional or not, leaves the match, I get a disconnected from host message, shows the disconnect by their name and I still received points and pipped, OK cool.

Imagine my confusion when I couldn't join the next game because of a DC penalty.

Not knowing this was even a thing I start looking into it and from what I read (and would expect) I shouldn't get a penalty for being left, and the game shouldn't assume I left if I was awarded points.

Can someone explain this? @PeanitsIt's a seriously bad look, especially if I end up progressing up this tierd penalty structure while never actually committing the offense, I'll just free up some room on my hard drive.

Comments