Item buy back

Wouldn't it be nice to sell items, add-ons, and offerings you never use?

Comments

  • @Lenown said:

    Wouldn't it be nice to sell items, add-ons, and offerings you never use?

    yes, thats a great idea! to sell whatever you dobt want and earn bloodpoints! You can say this in feedbacks I want to believe that they will like this idea!

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152307/item-buy-back

    yes, thats a great idea! to sell whatever you dobt want and earn bloodpoints! You can say this in feedbacks I want to believe that they will like this idea!

    Yes

  • Does sound like a good idea at first, although the more I think about it the more I feel like changing my mind.

    It would promote using the same top things leaving others to be never used which I think is different from items just being unpopular

  • @timidluke said:

    Does sound like a good idea at first, although the more I think about it the more I feel like changing my mind.

    It would promote using the same top things leaving others to be never used which I think is different from items just being unpopular

    People already only use the same offerings/add-ons over and over again. People won't use something that won't help them win

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1279408#Comment_1279408

    People already only use the same offerings/add-ons over and over again. People won't use something that won't help them win

    where they have them I agree, If I have a flashlight and a bloody party streamers then Im putting them on but If I dont Im probably just going to use something else rather than spend 50k in the bloodweb to get another

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152307/item-buy-back

    yes, thats a great idea! to sell whatever you dobt want and earn bloodpoints! You can say this in feedbacks I want to believe that they will like this idea!

    They do like this idea, it's not a new one and it is something that they've heard suggestions of from the community before. The only reason is it's not in the game is because it's one of the "backburner ideas" things that could be really really cool to have, but are not current on the workbench of things they're doing right now because "priorities".

    Other "backburner ideas" (which also may or may not have received comments on from the devs)

    -The aforementioned "bloodpoint economy" + crafting system (selling items, add-ons, offerings, for bloodpoints, combining items for higher tier items / crafting materials to create specific items, offerings, add-ons etc.)

    -Quentin Face Rework

    -Steve Harrington voice over starring Joe Keery himself

    -New / Updated animations (perk specific ones like for brutal Strength, unique animations for survivors holding / using items, new mori animations, updating old mori animations [trapper / wraith])

    -Graphical updates / improvement / overhaul

    -New practical emotes for the benefit of solo survivor communication (work on this generator, save X survivor, etc.)

    -Individual player stats / potential global leaderboard (Most used killer, most used survivor, how many escapes, how many 4k's, how many times you've used an ability, etc.)

    -etc.

    There are probably a few others I'm missing but just for reference.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1273629#Comment_1273629

    They do like this idea, it's not a new one and it is something that they've heard suggestions of from the community before. The only reason is it's not in the game is because it's one of the "backburner ideas" things that could be really really cool to have, but are not current on the workbench of things they're doing right now because "priorities".

    Other "backburner ideas" (which also may or may not have received comments on from the devs)

    -The aforementioned "bloodpoint economy" + crafting system (selling items for bloodpoints, combining items for higher tier items / crafting materials to create specific items, etc.)

    -Quentin Face Rework

    -Steve Harrington voice over starring Joe Keery himself

    -New / Updated animations (perk specific ones like for brutal Strength, unique animations for survivors holding / using items, new mori animations, updating old mori animations [trapper / wraith])

    -Graphical updates / improvement / overhaul

    -New practical emotes for the benefit of solo survivor communication (work on this generator, save X survivor, etc.)

    -Individual player stats / potential global leaderboard (Most used killer, most used survivor, how many escapes, how many 4k's, how many times you've used an ability, etc.)

    -etc.

    There are probably a few others I'm missing but just for reference.

    Wait! Do they want to rework Quentin's face? OmgπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280089#Comment_1280089

    Wait! Do they want to rework Quentin's face? OmgπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    EVERYBODY wants Quentin's face reworked it's been a community request for years, have you seen it? Have you ever watched the Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 remake?? The ugly face of whatever vile creature is in Dead By Daylight as a survivor is not ######### Quentin. It's literally Quentin if he was doing a sh*t ton of crack, cocaine, heroin, and was taking prescription drugs at the same time

    I heard they addressed it on stream for the first time but I'll be honest I missed that part of the stream

    image.png image.png

    And to be fair, a few other characters could also see their models updated as well, but Quentin's sticks out the most

    image.png


  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280104#Comment_1280104

    EVERYBODY wants Quentin's face reworked it's been a community request for years, have you seen it? Have you ever watched the Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 remake?? The ugly face of whatever vile creature is in Dead By Daylight as a survivor is not ######### Quentin. It's literally Quentin if he was doing a sh*t ton of crack, cocaine, heroin, and was taking prescription drugs at the same time

    I heard they addressed it on stream for the first time but I'll be honest I missed that part of the stream

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/106/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/447/image.png

    And to be fair, a few other characters could also see their models updated as well, but Quentin's sticks out the most

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/171/image.png

    To be honest I joined the community 1 month ago so I didn't know... Also I have watched only one Nightmare on elm street movie and this is the remake. Now that I see the game's face with the normal, oh I just can't πŸ˜‚Quentin looks like he uses ######### for facemask. He is so beautiful at the real life! Also about Quentin I would like to see this change: Make his axe from his necklace a cross. In the movie he wares a cross and not a necklace with axe

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280209#Comment_1280209

    To be honest I joined the community 1 month ago so I didn't know... Also I have watched only one Nightmare on elm street movie and this is the remake. Now that I see the game's face with the normal, oh I just can't πŸ˜‚Quentin looks like he uses ######### for facemask. He is so beautiful at the real life! Also about Quentin I would like to see this change: Make his axe from his necklace a cross. In the movie he wares a cross and not a necklace with axe

    Alright fair enough, but it's good that you know now so you can help push and join the movement of basically everyone who wants to see Quentin's face changed. Hell, even the actual actor himself Kyle Gallner got wind of the discontent surrounding the model of his character and he sent a tweet to the dev team about it, basically giving permission to use his likeness and then Mathieu Cote (Game Director of Dead By Daylight) actually sent a ######### response too

    image.png

    and that was forever ago.


    Also, axe? I'm fairly certain it is a cross, I have no idea what you're talking about.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280362#Comment_1280362

    Alright fair enough, but it's good that you know now so you can help push and join the movement of basically everyone who wants to see Quentin's face changed. Hell, even the actual actor himself Kyle Gallner got wind of the discontent surrounding the model of his character and he sent a tweet to the dev team about it, basically giving permission to use his likeness and then Mathieu Cote (Game Director of Dead By Daylight) actually sent a ######### response too

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/583/image.png

    and that was forever ago.

    Also, axe? I'm fairly certain it is a cross, I have no idea what you're talking about.

    In the remake he wares a cross. Also before Nancy go to sleep to deal Freddy he gives her his cross for protection

    20200516_004357.png 20200516_004455.jpg


  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280362#Comment_1280362

    Alright fair enough, but it's good that you know now so you can help push and join the movement of basically everyone who wants to see Quentin's face changed. Hell, even the actual actor himself Kyle Gallner got wind of the discontent surrounding the model of his character and he sent a tweet to the dev team about it, basically giving permission to use his likeness and then Mathieu Cote (Game Director of Dead By Daylight) actually sent a ######### response too

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/583/image.png

    and that was forever ago.

    Also, axe? I'm fairly certain it is a cross, I have no idea what you're talking about.

    And here's something funny that I found on internet

    pencil_skirt,x1000,front-c,468,0,701,935-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • Yeah I know that, I meant you can see in the game that it's the same cross. It's small, but I'm 90% certain it is the actual cross, it's not an axe. EDIT: I'm 100% certain.

    It's a bit hard to find close-up images of Quentin, since he doesn't have any alternate cosmetic options but here is the best one I found which you can definitely tell it's a cross if you really lean close, the only difference is it's not a regular cross made of two rectangles like the artwork you posted, it's stylized.

    image.png

    It looks a bit like this one, though obviously they're not the exact same the handle / bottom piece doesn't have that flair midway, but it was the closest I could find on a quick google images search.

    image.png

    @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280389#Comment_1280389

    And here's something funny that I found on internet

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/077/pencil_skirt,x1000,front-c,468,0,701,935-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Jesus.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280409#Comment_1280409

    Yeah I know that, I meant you can see in the game that it's the same cross. It's small, but I'm 90% certain it is the actual cross, it's not an axe. EDIT: I'm 100% certain.

    It's a bit hard to find close-up images of Quentin, since he doesn't have any alternate cosmetic options but here is the best one I found which you can definitely tell it's a cross if you really lean close, the only difference is it's not a regular cross made of two rectangles like the artwork you posted, it's stylized.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/558/image.png

    It looks a bit like this one, though obviously they're not the exact same the handle / bottom piece doesn't have that flair midway, but it was the closest I could find on a quick google images search.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/354/image.png

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280411#Comment_1280411

    Jesus.

    Actually you are right now I can see it clear but if you look in the games lobby it's quite different. Anyway this is not a big deal

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280431#Comment_1280431

    Actually you are right now I can see it clear but if you look in the games lobby it's quite different. Anyway this is not a big deal

    Yeah, in the game's lobby it's even smaller, grainier, and harder to see than an HD image that's about the only difference. Lol

    But you are right it is a small detail nonetheless, unlike Quentin's whole freakin' face. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was accurate and the devs did their part when researching what the character wears in the movie and such