Option to Disable Being Spectated by Survivors (whom are not in my group)

Just finished a match where a team of 3 survivors were salty at me for not carrying them to the finish. Even though I unhooked the last survivor, Claudette (twice), she proceeded to lead the killer to me time and time again. I evaded the killer up until Claudette was on death hook. Then the killer let Claud wiggle free so that she could lead them to me.

Now, I had moved from the location where this player had last seen my auara while dying, but they both soon came running to my new spot. This tells me that the other 2 dead survivors were spectating and calling out my location. (I was in the killer shack on the Steamboat swamp and there were several places I could have gone to, including the basement, but they came straight to me instead.)

This wouldn't have happened if we had the option to disable other survivors' ability to spectate us. That, and maybe disable aura reading while in the dying state when there are only 2 remaining survivors. Reporting them does nothing.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments