What do you want to appear in the next shrine?

Hey, there's a few hours 'til next shrine.

I kinda want M&A, i don't have the doctor and i don't want to buy him just for one perk.

Gods of Shrine of Secrets, please listen to my prayers, i really need this perk.

Comments

  • PGTW would be nice. Otherwise I'll just have to waste my shards on the Clown.

  • Pop, dance with me, that pallet pickup perk, bamboozle, discordance, pebble, redherring, second wind, deliverence, ds, borrowed time,rancor,haunted ground, spirit Fury, nemesis. A whole lot of things it'd be nice to see. Instead we'll get garbage like always but one can dream I suppose.

  • @Owlzey said:

    PGTW would be nice. Otherwise I'll just have to waste my shards on the Clown.

    yeah, i just said fuk it and bought the dlc. Mostly for pgtw, bamboozle and kate

  • BBQ & Chili

    I've been waiting for it forever.

    I just bought the Clown with shards since I have been playing a lot due to the pandemic. So I don't need pop or bamboozle anymore.