Can someone tell me how to deal with this #########
when they throw them self on you to force you farm, how you deal with this? and he said (act like you'r farming) come one man p3 nurse farming? getting bored of this ######### i just wanna play the game normal.
Comments
Just kill them and move on to the next match.
Its best to ignore them. I usually keep the chat closed. Don't need to read baseless accusations.
if they are mad and desperate enough for attention they can leave it on my profile for everyone to see...
sometimes it's hard to ignore them man
I know, but that's really all you can do.
Nothing can change their mind, even if you are in the right. The majority of them are very 1-Dimensional
Play your way and ignore the negativity. All you truly can do.
I only farm with Pizza Dwights and with the last survivor if he had a very bad team, else they can go straight onto the hook.
I take the free kills, sweep the floor with their bodies and enjoy the flow of salt
They wanted to farm, you didn't end of story.
it's not that easy when it happen to you 3 time in a row
And I find it hilarious when survivors come up to you asking to farm and don’t expect to get hit.