Getting charged purchases i didn't make.

so, i was playing dbd when i got a notification on my phone saying i purchased something, but I didn't then i kept getting notices of purchases saying that I bought more stuff. What might be happening.

Comments

  • DBD doesn't make any purchases automatically (there's no recurring payments, i.e. a subscription). You shouldn't be getting charged for anything unless you're actively buying something.

    If the purchases are being made on one of your accounts, change your password immediately. Someone probably has it and is buying things with your stored payment method.

    If they're not being made on your account, call your bank/credit card company and report it ASAP. There's a good chance your card was skimmed/stolen. They'll block any further transactions, you can get the ones you didn't make rolled back, and they'll get you a new card.

  • @Peanits said:

    DBD doesn't make any purchases automatically (there's no recurring payments, i.e. a subscription). You shouldn't be getting charged for anything unless you're actively buying something.

    If the purchases are being made on one of your accounts, change your password immediately. Someone probably has it and is buying things with your stored payment method.

    If they're not being made on your account, call your bank/credit card company and report it ASAP. There's a good chance your card was skimmed/stolen. They'll block any further transactions, you can get the ones you didn't make rolled back, and they'll get you a new card.

    Thank you. One thing tho, I don’t have an account on DBD with a password and everything. I have my ps4 account connected through it so... idk.

  • @NateyBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1272904#Comment_1272904

    Thank you. One thing tho, I don’t have an account on DBD with a password and everything. I have my ps4 account connected through it so... idk.

    You don't have to worry about a DBD account, they don't exist. It's just bound to you PSN account, so if anyone managed to get into your PSN account, they'd be able to make purchases. (Sorry, I probably should have been clearer.)

  • Gamebreaking bugs, broken matchmaking, terrible AA....

    BHVR: πŸ˜‘

    PURCHASES...

    BHVR: πŸ˜²πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘