Matchmaking Issues

Look, I know this has been covered many times, but still I wanna put what I think of it. I am a rank 2 survivor and I usually play SWF because I hate doing solos with people who don't know what they're doing. I play usually with red rank people in SWF. But when it a team of red ranks against a Rank 20-17 you know something is wrong. I've game to the conclusion it's being based on skill now instead of actual rank. That's why when face camping or tunneling killers get a 4k, they'll most likely be within the brown and yellow ranks. Now there is nothing wrong with tunneling/camping, especially when going against a toxic SWF or even toxic solos. But because it's registering those 4ks it sends them up basically, and once they get pitted against that sweaty SWF team, it's like dude, come on.

Same thing when I play killer (rank 20), I get put with the occasional 20-17. But over half the time I get put with green-eyed ranks. It's like dude, why am I getting put with people twice my rank.

So I genuinely hope matchmaking gets fixed so both survivors and killers can just enjoy themselves. But this whole matchmaking issue is just making things go bad. I end up messaging those Rank 20-17 killers after the match saying, "Hey dude, sorry you got put with us, hopefully you get a fair match soon." Like no one should have to message anyone that because the matchmaking shouldn't be like this.

Comments