100% pyramid head?

My recent post got deleted about it instantly. Is that a hint guys D: Edit:It's back up? Yeah don't mind this discussion lmfao,it said that the thread got deleted but it didn't apparently :/

Comments

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    I doubt it. Konami has not given a crap about video games in years. They make Silent Hill-themed pachinko machines now.

    Dunno. It's so weird tho,it said my thread was deleted. I tried going back to it like 4 times,and then now I tried again and it worked after I made this post. Can a mod delete and bring back a thread by any chance?

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1272744#Comment_1272744

    Beats me but I doubt they would if you were right.

    If they want to keep people guessing, the best way to do it is to not do anything. Even if someone has it 100% correct, saying nothing means no one knows they're correct.

    Yeah dunno,just weird xD