Bubba bug?

When I played bubba and use his chainsaw to destroy pallets there is a constant noice of his chainsaw even when he already destroyed the pallet. Then I have to charge the chainsaw a bit then let go to remove the sound.

Is this a known bug or not because this happened after the patch. And this patch had a lot of bugs.

Comments

  • It a known bug to those who play as or against him.

  • @evilwithinIII said:

    When I played bubba and use his chainsaw to destroy pallets there is a constant noice of his chainsaw even when he already destroyed the pallet. Then I have to charge the chainsaw a bit then let go to remove the sound.

    Is this a known bug or not because this happened after the patch. And this patch had a lot of bugs.

    Yes it is a bug that continuous sound, confirmed by me too