Might as well use my time

I play both killer and survivor. Rank4 surv rank 2 killer. When i do play survivor, theres always the obligatory 20 minute queue, but ive learned to just use that time. Finish paperwork between matches, make a sandwich, and my personal favorite, wait for Ashs voice lines. Seriously, there are so many voice lines people never hear that often and the long wait actually lets him say it. Cool little detail. Moral of the story, until the queue times are fixed, try and use that extra time for something productive, cleaning, working, etc.

Comments

  • While this seems like common sense, I'm glad you pointed it out. While waiting for the queue you could be cleaning or working from home and being productive while keeping yourself busy (especially now that we are in quarantine). I do this all the time and rarely notice the wait.