Do you get the cosmetics and charms when the rift and archives end??
My game disc is scratched and i am curious if i can’t finish the rift would i get the cosmetics and charms if i don’t finish it ??
Tagged:
Trusted
My game disc is scratched and i am curious if i can’t finish the rift would i get the cosmetics and charms if i don’t finish it ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll get all the cosmetics and charms that you've already unlocked, but you won't get any from the tiers that you haven't reached. However, most of the Rift cosmetics will eventually arrive in the Store, so there's a possibility that you might be able to buy them later on.
Yes
Is this sure? When I purchased the 1st rift I reached some tiers and I never earned some cosmetics