Matchmaking for killers
I have no love for killers, but had a match as survivor: a rank 1, a rank 3, a rank 4 and me a rank 4 with over 2000 hours in game against a Hag with 0 hours in game, rank 20, no perks. How is this even close to being fair. Another game, rank 20 killer (but the person playing it hadn't played forever so had perks and skills) against a rank 1, a rank 3, a rank 8 and a rank 9--he still got a 4K, like I said he has skills. But he has over 2000 hours in game what if he had been a true rank 20 with 15 minutes in game against people with 2000 hours and flashlight blinding him all game? Seriously, what is up with pairing rank 1s against rank 20s...is this a new game called Uninstall by Daylight? I even feel just a tinge of sorrow for these poor killers...well maybe that's going too far, but really what's going on?
Comments