Stuck in Mobile
I'm playing on mobile for a few weeks.
So I enter a match and I get stuck. Just like that. I can't move, I can only tea-bag and look around. Even when the killer hits me and I fall to the ground, I'm still stuck. The killer can move me but I can't wiggle. When I'm placed on the hook I can't attempt to unhook myself. Even if the survivors save me, I still can't move. If I'm on the hook again, and it comes to the second half of the hook time, when I press the buttons once, I just keep resisting, even if I stop pressing the buttons. And after I die, the match doesn't end and I just stare at the empty hook or the sky.
I don't know how to reproduce it, it's quite random.
This bug is quite recurrent. Like 20% of the matches.
Comments