is technical support working?
I submitted a ticket cuz i have a problem with my save i received just a answer of them the next day of my msg to know my profile data for help me but then I don't received more answers in a week.
Tagged:
Trusted
I submitted a ticket cuz i have a problem with my save i received just a answer of them the next day of my msg to know my profile data for help me but then I don't received more answers in a week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes the team receive more requests than other times. They might just have a lot of work at the moment, which is why they haven't got back to you. You should receive an answer eventually, though ๐