For example: wedding dresses, with white stockings, I believe that many people will buy it, of course, if you have white high heels, it is better!
My English is not very good, I hope you forgive me๐ฃ
@Delia said:For example: wedding dresses, with white stockings, I believe that many people will buy it, of course, if you have white high heels, it is better!My English is not very good, I hope you forgive me๐ฃ
@Delia said:
Your english is ๐
Kate and Feng
Big Trouble In Little China themed cosmetics ๐
In fact, What I like is the following type๏ผnot the red one above...๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your english is ๐
Kate and Feng
Big Trouble In Little China themed cosmetics ๐
In fact, What I like is the following type๏ผnot the red one above...๐