Tips for builds / general tips for ps4 player

Hi All

just got into this game past month with some friends - got to rank 10/11 for surviour and killer by learning from friends and gameplay etc.

I was wondering if anyone had tips for good builds to try or to help farm blood points and general gameplay.

At the moment hitting a wall because console seems to be lagging during crucial points (e.g. chases ) and thought fresh insight may be great to renew my love for this game to help me get through frustration.

I know the matchmaking sucks so I will end up with red rank killers/surviovurs but honestly struggling to get any points is makiing me want to stop.

hope you all having fun and looking forward to discussions

Comments

  • For killer you need bbq and chili. Its a leatherface perk. For survivor you want Were gonna live forever, its a david king perk. If you get 4 stacks in game you get 100% bps after the match score. Otherwise its just running bp offerings and playing the game. MM does suck right now but even when getting stomped by red ranks youre learning. Eventually theyll fix MM and playing against greens will feel easy

  • This content has been removed.
  • @youarewronglol said:

    I would recommend buying a pc.

    okay and if you dont have one - what would you recommend?

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    For killer you need bbq and chili. Its a leatherface perk. For survivor you want Were gonna live forever, its a david king perk. If you get 4 stacks in game you get 100% bps after the match score. Otherwise its just running bp offerings and playing the game. MM does suck right now but even when getting stomped by red ranks youre learning. Eventually theyll fix MM and playing against greens will feel easy

    thank you very much - fair enough, hopefully yeah but honestly had such frustration last two days especially because ill be say mid chase adn suddnely the survivour runs into a wall and then suddenly poof gone and they otherside of jungle gym for no reason.


    But aces thank you for the tips and advice - stay awesome

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The best thing I ever did in this game was grind out every available perk for 1 survivor, and all my preferred killers, including using shards to unlock perks in the shrine of secrets, and then still using shards on already unlocked perks in the shrine of secrets for more BP.

    It takes a long time, buts it’s worth it.

    Why?

    Because experimenting, and goofing around with different perk combos lead to exciting revelations about this game that can give you significant advantages.

    Knowledge is power as they say.

    I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve had a “ding, oh I get it now” moment using a perk that most players think is crap.

    Just keep unlocking perks, and keep giving ones you wouldn’t normally use the benefit of doubt. You’ll start to learn your favourites and what works most effectively for the play styles you like to use.

    thanks man i will :) - following couple of streamers and youtube videos but they all pc players so I am never sure

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271296#Comment_1271296

    No worries. You’re welcome. My key takeaway is to experiment. It leads to better skills in this game.

    Despite how long I’ve played this game I still regularly review the library of perks to really think about some of the ones I don’t use often, try and figure out “is there something else about this perk I’m just not seeing?”

    It’s led to some great builds with perks that most would see as rubbish. The unexpected is a big advantage in this game. Using things that the opposing side would never expect almost always helps.

    Very fair - I am still levaling as I dont have a lot of perks.


    So many im better playing variety to get a sense of things :) - cheers again. this is really helpful