Trolling Killer all game

Never have I ever trolled a killer so much in one game before. (Rank 1 Killer)

I officially love both Diversion & Red Herring.

Killer never seen me once the entire game until it was actually endgame.

How many times they've walked pass me or how many pebbles I've thrown to get them off my trail.

Using Red Herring to get a killer to go check a gen in aaa different area meanwhile I'm on another gen on the other side of the map.

I must have thrown atleast 8 pebbles in that game.

All I can say is that it was fun. I actually had fun with this build I recommend it to others if you're trying to have fun and a few laughs.

Comments

  • Killers walk past me all the time 😂 in the moment they see me I just stay put cause depending on the killer how fast they are I don’t bother to run. Other times I will run and loop them until they catch me or give up on chasing me.