A Positive Experience

Just wanted to share this from last night. Basically, I was having a crap few rounds, and I mean crap. Granted, I seemed to be facing SWF Rank 1s, and I'm a rank 11, but that aside I still played terribly - so many mistakes, probably due to tiredness.

One round out of the terrible 4 I had contained a group of Red Ranks, and I swear that there were 2 survivors I had a nightmare with! I had so many head ons, pallet drops, loops - all due to me just not being aware. Bill was floored a few times, and even when I avoided the traps laid out, I still didn't get to the hook on time! So, I did what I never did before. I tunnelled, out of complete frustration. Still failed.

Anyway, after the round, Bill gave me a well-deserved mocking comment, and I admitted it wasn't my finest hour.

However, after another poor round I was gonna call it a night when a message came through from the Claudette who gave me such a headache with head ons and stuns. It was nice! An apology for being so brutal and an acknowledgement I should never have been matched with their group. They said they were friends with the Bill and were basically really nice and complimentary! I then sent another message to Bill apologising for tunneling, and they too were nice and said I actually played well considering! I played trash, but appreciated both trying to make me feel better.

In the end, the message for this discussion is not to highlight matchmaking - that's all been brought up in many, many previous discussions. This is more to point out that there are people in the community who genuinely are nice and positive, whether it be sole or SWF. This community has people who may be toxic, but also people who are very positive, and I just wanted to highlight that.

Comments

  • I’ve only played as a killer a few times and I’ll admit I was also bad at it so I went back to my Claudette ways. But I don’t go around and but dance to killers unless they deserved it and or bad teammates while their on a hook 😎☝️👍.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I’ve only played as a killer a few times and I’ll admit I was also bad at it so I went back to my Claudette ways. But I don’t go around and but dance to killers unless they deserved it and or bad teammates while their on a hook 😎☝️👍.

    I'm happy to say no butt dancing was experienced during that round. Although, frankly, I'd understand why if they did.