Bond is the most toxic survivor perk ever!

So I was working on a gen and my only teammate left in the trial was down. I navigated all the way to the other side of the map to pick him up and stay hidden.

But while being chased by the killer, this coward used his Bond perk to come to my hidden spot to expose me twice! The first time the killer did not see me, then the player came back to me AGAIN and this time killer saw me.

Killer also has no chill, 4k sweaty player. If I was the killer I would have let the victim go and let the troll know that this is not acceptable.

Also a question to dev, if someone is using the perk Bond to help killer find another survivor, isn't this considered working together with killer/helping killer and this should be banned?!


See it for yourself:

https://youtu.be/bn3akBUNiuU


It is time for the devs to do something about this!

Player: pibunsak

Platform: PS4

Comments