Shrine of Secrets will not grant bought perks

A week or so ago I purchased Borrowed Time is the Shrine Of Secrets. In that time I have leveled up two characters and have NOT received it in my blood web. I have screenshots of my checked off borrowed time perk in Bill's character info. I bought Yui Kimura DAYS after buying borrowed time and I was able to get her to level 50, very disappointing that I have yet to find it in my blood web when I have level capped characters.

Borrowed time sos bug.PNG borrowed time bug.PNG

Hope to receive a reply soon, thanks in advance.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It seems that I have the same issue with WoO. I bought it and prestiged 3 characters. I haven't found it on either of their bloodwebs even though they are all close to level 30 again. On top of that I bought the Chains of Hate DLC and even got Zarina at level 40+ without the WoO perk spawning once..

    So here is what I've already checked:

    • Did I really purchase it in the SoS? Yes, I did.
    • Is it unlocked and is there a checkbox at Kate? Yes there is.

    I also bought this weeks Solidarity and it is also unlocked at Jane Romero. I haven't found it yet on any of my bloodwebs but we will see.