New generators

This new event made me realise I cinda want new generators, comment if ya agree or dissagree and stuff

Makes stuff feel diffrent and new again tbh

Comments

  • Survivors just need another objective on top of the gens to make the game feel whole.. whether it's as simple as adding in a tool belt that survivors need to find before working on the gen or having to find different parts to put on the gen in order to fully complete the gen... it would also be nice if they split the good and great skill check zones tbh
  • I wouldnt mind map-specific generators, like hooks. Same with pallets.

    I would like more "yellow" generators, the ones that interact with the environment. Their presence and idea in the Game map were really good, opening new routes as they were activated. I am not asking for something as big as in that map, but maybe more little things like in Haddonfield, where they light up the room. 
  • I wish generators, hooks and especially lockers all varied a bit. Varying lockers would be a buff to stealth. If the killer had to actually be aware of his surroundings to notice where survivors can hide rather than CHECK OUT THIS BRIGHT RED RECTANGLE.

    Some examples:
    - In Haddonfield the lockers could be kitchen cabinets under counters or linen closets
    - In Lery's survivors could hide behind privacy curtains or under beds
    - In the Swamp maps survivors could hide in hollowed out trees or logs

    In addition the normal lockers could just change colors a bit to actually fit the theme of the map.

    It has about a 0% chance of happening because that would mean all new sounds and animations. Maybe in DBD 2.