Return Player - Bloodweb / Teachable Perk Error
I'm a returning player, played during the release of DBD and cant find any teachable perks in my blood web after leveling up my former main ALOT. Additionally some of the stats and other game pieces appear to be off.
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Open up my Claudette or Jake's Blood Web
Step 3 : Proceed to take my Claudette from level 32 to level 50+3 over a 24 hour period.
Step 4 : Never saw the level 35 or 40 teachable appear in the blood web. Incidentally. the level 30 teachable was already awarded/unlocked upon mt return the game. My Jake weirdly reset.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Jake, while he was level 1 had TON of perks already unlocked.
- I played ALOT of Jake in the past so that character being level 1 seems strange.
- I've never prestiged a character past or present.
- I've never prestiged a character
Comments