What happens to the invitations?

When the event timer runs out? Will they turn into another 3k item or will we be stuck with them? Want to know if I should make sure to get rid of them now.

Comments

  • You’ll be stuck with them.

  • Well that sucks. I wish I could clear them. I will have to play like 15 killer matches in the next 5 hours to get rid of them all.

  • I feel you. I have over 20 on a killer i rarely play, with terrible perks.

  • Well that sucks. I wish I could clear them. I will have to play like 15 killer matches in the next 5 hours to get rid of them all.

    You don't need to get rid of them
    We might even be able to reuse them in a future event 

  • This was my first time playing during a real event. Is getting to use them again something that happens?

    Counting survivors its more like 30 matches I would need to play in 4 hours sooooo yeah. I'm not gonna be able to clear them.

  • @Master said:
    ASurvkillivorer said:

    Well that sucks. I wish I could clear them. I will have to play like 15 killer matches in the next 5 hours to get rid of them all.

    You don't need to get rid of them
    We might even be able to reuse them in a future event 

    Probably not. We´ve never reused a event item for a different event. I still have Howling grounds offerings or firecrackers.

  • My freddy has 45 FeelsBadMan

  • I think I still have items from when I first played that I wonder if I can use still. I never see them in the bloodtrees. Items like Virginia Plate and Fuming Cordage.