LOOOOL truth. In general, Michael scares me because I could be just chillin' fixing a gen and I'll notice him just standing like 20m away staring at me from the side of a rock and I can feel my adrenaline irl rise about as fast as his Evil Within.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny how you can make a joke about everything in DBD^^
LOOOOL truth. In general, Michael scares me because I could be just chillin' fixing a gen and I'll notice him just standing like 20m away staring at me from the side of a rock and I can feel my adrenaline irl rise about as fast as his Evil Within.
It's kinda hard to find Dead By Daylight memes y'know...well specifically finding the artist when you want to show others