Frozen after using self-care (Torment Creek)(Xbox)
On Xbox.
Being frozen In one spot on the back of a mound after fully completing self-care. Happened on a mound on Torment Creek , even when killer has found you and puts you into injured state you are still frozen until being put into dying state.
Go onto Torment creek playing Steve using self-care , after being put in injured state use self care in the back of a mound after self-care is complete you are then fixed to that position constantly jittering up and down while stuck.
Has happened twice while playing the first time earlier this week I thought it was unfair then ignored it then it’s just happened a second time so iv reported it . Both occurred before being hooked but not against a specific killer as it’s happened against a legion and a hag.
5493989E-8F2E-4AB0-9B3F-F3B72BC8E303.pngSteve looks blurred due to constant jittering in image, I would send video but the thing I’m using is not allowing me to upload it.
Comments