GhostFace stuck in Temple of purgation
Tagged:
Duplicate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
also how do I upload a video on this forum???
It happened to me yesterday with The Shape ( Myers ) I chased the survivor up the stairs on the same map and turned at the top and then I was stuck against the wall , Then I was taunted by 2 survivors because I couldn't move . It also happened a couple of times with my survivors on different maps , it is really frustrating ever since this new last update !! Well I know the Devs work hard on these games but things like this need to be checked before these updates are released .