Iridescent head rework idea (again,again)
Heyo people, I had some inspiration yesterday and I thought about how I would rework iri head, here are my top 3 ideas:
1. Complete rework to "your hatchets apply on hit effects, reduce amount of hatchets in your inventory to 2". This is a rather complicated idea. It rewards m1 huntress builds. Let me demonstrate how it will work with certain perks:
Sloppy, apply mangled and they bleed more.
All exposed perks, you just one shot em.
Save the best for last, reduces cooldown after you throw a hatchet and successfully hitting a survivor.
Unrelenting, reduces cooldown for every failed hatchet throw.
That way you will need to adjust a build to this add-on, the more perks the better.
2. Make it "reduce available hatchets on your inventory to 1", making it unable to equip any belts. This way the huntress will be rewarded for their aim.
3. Make the hatchets oneshot only when either
A. You headshot
B. When the survivor is outside of your terror radius
C. After a certain radius (24 meters? I don't know :p)
With A the huntress must hit the survivor with absolute precision in order to get rewarded.
With B you'll be rewarded for having perks that lower your terror radius (m&a, dark devotion, furtive) and it will require more thought.
With C nothing changed, you just get rewarded for letting the survivor to cover distance.
What do you guys think? Let me know down below.
Comments