When hit registry is fixed
Will grabs be fixed as well? I know the devs said it's syncing between players, so are the two linked? I really am tired of my grabs showing half the animation, then resetting as if nothing happened.
Will grabs be fixed as well? I know the devs said it's syncing between players, so are the two linked? I really am tired of my grabs showing half the animation, then resetting as if nothing happened.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
95% of it is probably lag and if bvdr can remove all lag lol dbd would die as they would be working for all isps. Making ultra bank