New vaults ######### killed the Clown

Survivors move a lot faster during the vaulting animations. This feature, being really nice in general, destroyed the Clown. Medium vaults are too strong for his already worthless gas.

I hope this... Maniac, I cannot call him a Killer anymore, will be completely reworked soon, though my expectations are low.

Comments

  • He's so ridiculously bad. A small step above Freddy version 1. Arguably equal.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Survivors move a lot faster during the vaulting animations. This feature, being really nice in general, destroyed the Clown. Medium vaults are too strong for his already worthless gas.

    I hope this... Maniac, I cannot call him a Killer anymore, will be completely reworked soon, though my expectations are low.

    Is there really a difference in vaults? I still get hit through windows when I clearly made it.

  • I don't find him bad at all on PS4 and he's my 2nd most picked killer lol.