A good deathslinger build?
Hey, i was wondering if some of you guys can give me a good build for Deathslinger.
I don't have M&A or Corrupt so my build is Bbq, Nurses, Sloppy, Discordance
What do you think?
Hey, i was wondering if some of you guys can give me a good build for Deathslinger.
I don't have M&A or Corrupt so my build is Bbq, Nurses, Sloppy, Discordance
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I were you I'd invest in Corrupt and M&A on him. Especially M&A, you can get pretty close before they actually realize you're there, which lands you quite a few hits. I have a large amount of success with Slinger. This is my personal build:
Perks:
Corrupt
M&A
Sloppy
BBQ
Addons:
None
His addons aren't insanely good, so I personally just use him addonless so I don't have to invest as many blood points into him. This build overall works very well if you're good at applying map pressure.
The build I usually run is
Monitor and nurses and so good together, you know where people are healing even when they can’t hear you yet because of his small terror radius.
STBFL i’ll usually swap out but it’s good for quick downs after a hit but it depends on aim.
Devour because oh boy is it satisfying to spear someone knowing they’re instantly going down. All insta-down perks are good on deathslinger though tbh.