is this hacking?

i just had a game where a Nea was running away from me into a deadzone, then she ran straight into the borderwall of the map, before i could hit her. i first thought she DC'd, because sometimes when they DC, the "husk" runs straight on into walls and doesn't stop till the game finally checked, that the surv DC'd. She didn't even try to let it look like normal gameplay, she was just running straight into it.

I searched for her everywhere, there were no hiding places nearby, only 1 rock and some trees (Coldwind). Then I was running away because i didn't wanted to throw the game because of her (happened anyway...). I don't want to accuse someone of hacking, i also don't have proof (only a screenshot of the results), but i never saw that before. She healed up and i saw her again in the endgame.

Is it possible that this was only a strange bug or latency issue, the game not checking her position correctly? She denied that she was hacking. One of the other survivors got comments on his steam profile that he is hacking too, so....

Comments