Dc penalty

Literally the worst thing ever, like it’s not that hard to see that I didn’t manually disconnect, why can’t you fix this?? I still earned points and you can see right on the score bored that NOBODY disconnected, and yet I bet I wasn’t the only one who was penalized for the ######### servers Ddb had provided. Smfh

194F8048-B5F3-4F13-B709-DD0EB77F9BFA.png 9CE59BAE-955F-4E90-B57B-A8240E3389B4.png


Comments

  • I've never experienced this specifically, but I agree the system is wonky as hell.

    It's the same with getting kicked because of cache files or something. It happens completely randomly to everybody and it always happens a few minutes into a game. So you get kicked, lose your item, add-ons, and offering. And you team gets a nice 3 man game. just so you can click on update cache or whatever it is on steam. And then you can just play again. I genuinely don't understand how it's still an issue and why the devs don't simply auto-scan on start-up or something.

    A 3-man game is already borderline unwinnable, that's why they restart games that have a dc in loading, so why the hell would you kick people a minute into the game?

    But honestly I don't think this is getting fixed anytime soon. DBD has a reputation for being clunky so it won't matter much profit-wise if they fix it. Whereas cool new killers, mechanics, and maps bring in the big bucks.