Floating hooked survivors - Can’t be rescued

Platform: PS4

https://youtu.be/Dn-yiDvlJh4


PSN: Chillty_

Played as Meg Thomas, other survivors were Claudette, Steve, and Jeff. Killer was Ghostface.

I was rescuing the Claudette until I was caught by the Ghostface and hooked in the basement.

I was put on the farthest hook towards the back of the basement. Except I wasn’t even on the hook, I was floating towards the left of it.

The Steve tried to rescue me but there appeared to be no secondary action for rescue. Steve ran away after lingering in the basement and ended up getting hooked himself.

The struggle phase was delayed, I let go in an attempt to DC. But I was on the hook for several extra seconds before getting sacrificed. The entity still picked me up though. I lost a rank in the end.

I thought this was a simple game glitch but after I saw the Steve was unable to rescue me. It seemed to be more than a glitch and actually a possible game breaker.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not Claudette, Detective Tap, my bad

  • it happened to me too

    Screenshot_3.png

    Platform: PC

  • @Chillty said:

    Platform: PS4

    https://youtu.be/Dn-yiDvlJh4

    PSN: Chillty_

    Played as Meg Thomas, other survivors were Claudette, Steve, and Jeff. Killer was Ghostface.

    I was rescuing the Claudette until I was caught by the Ghostface and hooked in the basement.

    I was put on the farthest hook towards the back of the basement. Except I wasn’t even on the hook, I was floating towards the left of it.

    The Steve tried to rescue me but there appeared to be no secondary action for rescue. Steve ran away after lingering in the basement and ended up getting hooked himself.

    The struggle phase was delayed, I let go in an attempt to DC. But I was on the hook for several extra seconds before getting sacrificed. The entity still picked me up though. I lost a rank in the end.

    I thought this was a simple game glitch but after I saw the Steve was unable to rescue me. It seemed to be more than a glitch and actually a possible game breaker.

    By the way, you could be unhooked but your teammates tried to unhook you from sideways(left and right hooks). You were hooked on back side of the basements.