EAC Error Code 4

image.png

I was playing on PC with the following setup:

Character: Bill

Item: Flashlight (Intense Halogen + Focus Lens),

Perks: Object of Obsession + Urban Evasion + Decisive Strike + Lithe

This is the first time it ever happened and also the first time I have played with Object of Obsession...

I was kicked out of the game after finishing a generator and locking at the killer using Object of Obsession.

I've had no issues with the games I've played today before this one. Obviously I didn't change any files.

Only thing I did change were my perks and items.


Edit: Steam did find 2 files that it replaced now. Still wondering though why it suddenly happened, especially since it happened right after I used Object of Obsession for the first time.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • 20200529010450_1.jpg

    Update 29.05.20: It happened again! Just randomly at the end of a match after playing a few games before without any problems! This time I didn't have Object of Obsession, so it is probably not connected to that.

    Why does this keep happening? Especially randomly after a few games?