The Temple of Purigation (Resend with clip and another person with the same problem)

( I got the video to work that's why I am resending this )

My selection: Plague

Perks: Noed, Infectious fright, Corrupt Intervention

(This happened in game and it has caused me to DC and now - after DCing because I got stuck in a pallet twice - I have to wait half an hour?!)

Step 1) Load in

Step 2) Went to the bottom floor on the temple to vomit on the gen

Step 3) Go up the left stair case

Step 4) Got stuck some how in the side

Step 5) Got survivors gen rushing

Step 6) DC


Please fix this - I shouldn't have to wait half an hour for DCing because I got stuck

I play on xbox and my user is FluxTape#7591

Here is my clip

https://youtu.be/V4Ek1ROqNlE


Here is his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdRhSe8KaL8&feature=youtu.be


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Have replicated this bug twice now on ps4. It's really easy if u walk into the temple from the back (north most doorway) and walk against the wall on the right hand side. Works everytime.

  • Have also seen this happen to killers in two separate games. Also on ps4

  • I had this exact bug happen yesterday when playing Billy on pc. I was carrying a survivor and the wiggle caused me to touch the wall