PC - Exclusive Cosmetics in Inventory I Never Earned (Golden Feng, Brazil Comic Con Claudette, etc)

Step 1 - Boot The Game

Step 2 - Open Cosmetics Inventory


For some reason, I have a bunch of exclusive cosmetics I don't think I should have earned, because I've only been playing on PC since May 2019, and I have never met any of the requirements (that I know of) for any of these exclusive cosmetics.

Golden Feng.PNG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you had to play in China in order to get golden feng, or at least get some kind of code.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • they gave them out to everyone this christmas as an early present.

    its not a bug that you got them, so enjoy them!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    they gave them out to everyone this christmas as an early present.

    its not a bug that you got them, so enjoy them!

    Oh okay, thanks! ^^