Getting stuck on the ground after a fast pallet vault as survivor

I was playing as Nancy and I fast vaulted a pallet and then got stuck on the ground and couldn't move. I got downed and hooked due to this bug, it felt really unfair. I'm playing on PC and haven't encountered this bug before. I will upload a video to this post of the situation.

Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • had the same thing happen to me.

    it was my first hook all game and the killer even felt the need to hardcamp me (billy with a 99% chainsaw).

    Edit: it was on a different map though - i played on the Badham Preschool

  • had the same thing today, it was on Hawkins Laboratory though

  • Had this happen for the first time as survivor today. Vaulted a pallet and a billy chainsawed it then I was stuck and couldn't move. I didn't know this was a survivor issue as well since I've been stuck in pallets twice in the past few days. First was as Oni and I was stuck on top when someone slammed me with the pallet. In that case I was stuck and couldn't do anything. The second was with Leatherface and I was able to at least break the pallet. PC as well here.