Berus Toxin (Huntress' Hunting Hatchets) bugged?

I was just playing as the Huntress and had the Berus Toxin add-on equipped, which gives survivors who get hit by a hatchet Exhaustion for 30 seconds. I noticed that even after hitting this Kate with my hatchet, she could still Dead Hard as if nothing happened.

Unfortunately the other 3 survivors didn't have Dead Hard (1 had no exhaustion perk and the others had Sprint Burst equipped), so I don't know if it was just that player or not. They could very well be cheating for all I know, but I don't want to accuse anyone. It happened twice during the match, the second time I made sure I hit them with a hatchet first to confirm the bug.

This is why I believe the Berus Toxic add-on, which is the common add-on that gives survivors Exhaustion for 30 seconds after being hit with a hachet to be bugged. I have not had this before the hotfix/patch 3.7.1 went live.

Has this bug already been reported?

Match info:

Killer: The huntress

Survivors:

  • Kate Denson => person had a black cosmetic/jacket, which is the person I noticed it on.
  • Kate Denson
  • Dwight Fairfield
  • Claudette Morel

Map: Badham Preschool 4 (IV, i'm bad at roman numbers)

Add-ons used by me: Berus Toxic + Bandaged Haft

Perks used by me:

  • Brutal Strength
  • BBQ & Chili
  • Pop goes the weasel
  • A nurse's calling


All of the perks worked like normal. I have a lot of hours in the game so I was able to notice the effect of the other add-on I brought, so this one was not bugged.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments