Food For Thought About Devour Hope

Currently, when a survivor unhooks his or herself, with or without deliverance, it won't count towards devour hope.


Should that be changed? I don't think so but I thought it was interesting to think about.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As i've said in the previous post it shouldn't because devour punishes altruism and unhooking yourself isn't an altruistic action

  • Nah, i'm good without.

  • @terumisan said:

    As i've said in the previous post it shouldn't because devour punishes altruism and unhooking yourself isn't an altruistic action

    It's funny how all things are perceived differently.

    I see it as a reward for not camping. It rewards a killer for staying away from the hook and allowing safe hook rescues.

  • @terumisan said:

    As i've said in the previous post it shouldn't because devour punishes altruism and unhooking yourself isn't an altruistic action

    Exactly why I made a thread about it. It's currently meant to punish altruism but that could change. I wanted to see what others thought.

  • wouldn't really matter either way... if the change it i understand why I always do bones first for my team tho so its always dead early

    As killer it wouldn't help that much totems never last more then 30 seconds with me