This Game Makes No Sense.
I play Killer and I have to play with my eyes glued to the screen I somehow miss a hit 2 inches from me just because the wiggle. When I play Huntress I have to hit dead center of the character model to even get a hit. Its honestly like playing against Swf's sweat group daily.
And as soon as I play survivor I get hit across pallets, survivors going down in 2 second chases, waiting a pallets, full health survivors jumping in lockers to try and dodge attacks. I can duck behind an object and still get hit by a hatchet. I can loop a Killer for 2 to 3 minutes and no gens pop at all flash forward to me being hooked and I have 3 survivors crouched around me.
What is this bad luck? Or is solo just that horrible.
Comments
It happens. Luck. 330 posts made so this should not even come as a shock to you.