Are you serious DbD?
So I decided to reinstall this game after months of it being in my long dark pit of ready to install, and my warm welcoming is this bs. What the heck dude
Sorry if it’s sideways btw
So I decided to reinstall this game after months of it being in my long dark pit of ready to install, and my warm welcoming is this bs. What the heck dude
Sorry if it’s sideways btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I fully understand this match making is crazy...but I have a hard time feeling bad about your 3k. LOL Even if you had to play a little sweaty to get it. 😂
nah its just a joke
If anything, this just proves ranks don’t mean anything.