Can we talk seriously about effective real anti-facecamping mechanisms?

No, nonono, I won't buy your "but, it is a valid strategy!" quotes, so let's talk about real stuff working, ok?

Every time the killer is near X metres from a hooked surv:

  • Mechanism 1: a timer appears when the killer is not moving or very sightly around the surv, upon timer depletion the killer is paralyzed by the entity for X seconds
  • Mechanism 2: there is a permanent radius of X metres around the hooked surv the killer cannot penetrate
  • Mechanism 3: same as Mechanism 2 but the radius increases/decreases considering the killer is face camping or not (this is particularly good, since it rewards the survs trying to save the hooked surv)
  • Mechanism 4: if the killer is inside X metres for X time, the vision field is reduced likewise when the end of Legion's skill and/or lower movement speed
  • Mechanism 5: the hooked survivor obtains a progress bar everytime the killer is X time around too close, when this bar is replenished the surv can press action key or mouse to release short range call for the entity that stuns the killer for X seconds

Mechanism x.... yours?

Comments

  • I like camping. It is fun and cosy. I hope they don't get rid of it.

  • @Xpljesus said:

    I like camping. It is fun and cosy. I hope they don't get rid of it.

    I start liking it too... I hope we could facecamp together some pesky SWF, together, u and I my Bubba twin brother

1 2 3 ›